Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-27-2010, 03:22 AM   #1
3bayjunkie
SPC
3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 3 (3g,black)
Kindle Screensaver (Ferrari album)

Here is a new screensaver for your Kindle. These are the highest quality images, black & white and 600x800 resolution.
If you want screen savers for the DX I can make them in a larger size for you.
please download and comment for me. I will be making more as I come up with ideas.

***There are 20 screens on this screensaver. these are just 4 sample screens.***

Ferrari Albumb here: http://www.colbyjack.com/kindle/scre.../ferrari01.zip

if you don't have the kindle hack and screensaver hack get them here: http://www.colbyjack.com/kindle/scre...nsaverhack.zip

here is the link for the website that explains how to install the hack: https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kind...le_Do_You_Have

If you can't get the hack to work send me a message and i will help you.

Thanks for looking,
-3bayjunkie-
3bayjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:39 AM   #2
3bayjunkie
SPC
3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.3bayjunkie knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Can i get some feedback on this screensaver please. has anyone downloaded it. I want to make some more and need pros and cons. Thanks =)
Advert
Old 12-27-2010, 12:13 PM   #3
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
the idea of different screen savers is kind of nice, but I have -0- interest in having cars on my kindle.
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 12:20 PM   #4
3bayjunkie
SPC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
the idea of different screen savers is kind of nice, but I have -0- interest in having cars on my kindle.
well from what ive heard chicks dig Ferraris =P
Old 12-27-2010, 12:54 PM   #5
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
we're not all money grubbers
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2010, 01:21 PM   #6
3bayjunkie
SPC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
we're not all money grubbers
well i agree with you there but apreciating a work of art doesnt make you a gold digger. thanks for the feedback =)
Old 12-27-2010, 04:59 PM   #7
3bayjunkie
SPC

Thanks. I have had a few requests so i will be posting more screen savers soon. I have two whole weeks off from work so ive had lots of free time =)
Old 12-27-2010, 09:08 PM   #8
dvhh
Enthusiast
dvhh plays well with othersdvhh plays well with othersdvhh plays well with othersdvhh plays well with othersdvhh plays well with othersdvhh plays well with othersdvhh plays well with othersdvhh plays well with othersdvhh plays well with othersdvhh plays well with othersdvhh plays well with others

Device: Kindle 3
Try to make the image more suitable to portrait mode instead of landscape, as these seems more suitable to the kindle
dvhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:07 AM   #9
3bayjunkie
SPC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvhh View Post
Try to make the image more suitable to portrait mode instead of landscape, as these seems more suitable to the kindle
actually the kindle can be viewed in either landscape of portrait. I tend to read books in portrait and surf the web in landscape so i think it all depends on the users preference. Thanks for the comment though =)
Old 12-28-2010, 10:09 AM   #10
PG4003
Addict
PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW I & II, Kindle Voyage, Fire HD 7", Fire HD 8.9"
I don't like any screensavers in landscape mode. I know I can turn the Kindle, but I don't want to.

What I would like to see in screensavers is something related to books or reading. That's what my Kindle is to me. I've found some on Photobucket and also have gotten some from Nook-look.com, they work on the Kindle also.
PG4003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:29 AM   #11
3bayjunkie
SPC

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG4003 View Post
I don't like any screensavers in landscape mode. I know I can turn the Kindle, but I don't want to.

What I would like to see in screensavers is something related to books or reading. That's what my Kindle is to me. I've found some on Photobucket and also have gotten some from Nook-look.com, they work on the Kindle also.
You are in luck, I was just thinking about making a screen saver with famous book covers. so you might enjoy that one =)
Old 12-29-2010, 01:59 PM   #12
geeksquadofun
geeksquadofun began at the beginning.

Thank you - very much appreciated.

Great works - great automobiles.
geeksquadofun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 02:28 PM   #13
3bayjunkie
SPC

hey thanks for the compliment. this is actually the one that I use currently =) The money one i made is also one of my favorite.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:39 PM   #14
Hyde
Mistress of Distruction
Hyde plays well with othersHyde plays well with othersHyde plays well with othersHyde plays well with othersHyde plays well with othersHyde plays well with othersHyde plays well with othersHyde plays well with othersHyde plays well with othersHyde plays well with othersHyde plays well with others

Hey, Ferrari's are ok, but you do Porsche and the download speed cannot be fast enough for me. Classic American would be good too; maybe stuff no one see. Duesenberg, Studerbaker, Packard, old jags & Porsches. Kind of like that 'thing' at the car show you see and go "what the h3ll is that..".

My 2 cents
Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 05:53 AM   #15
infernogott
infernogott began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DXG
would like to see those dx screensavers
infernogott is offline   Reply With Quote