Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 09-17-2013, 01:22 PM   #121
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
I assume that the Dropbox integration is only for saving the syncing information
Not only for that. You can certainly use Dropbox for storing and loading books, too -- but you don't have to. It's just an option. (I use SugarSync myself for storing books, because I keep running out of space in my Droobox.)

Quote:
it doesn't need the book itself to be present.
Nope.

Quote:
I'm realizing why everyone is so excited over yet *another* reader app.
Oh, to me, Marvin is not "yet another reader app", but "finally the reader app many of us have been waiting for!" Honestly, I thought I'd never get to see a quality e-reader app for iOS -- but here it is (with lots of room for further improvement, of course).

Last edited by Faterson; 09-17-2013 at 01:24 PM.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:42 AM   #122
crashnburn
Groupie
crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad1 iOS 5.1.1b, iPhone 4
Could I used SugarSync as the default in replacement of DropBox?
crashnburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-18-2013, 05:07 AM   #123
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
Nope. I haven't come to terms with their API yet to integrate it in Marvin. On a similar note, very soon you'll be able to send books to SugarSync (and indeed any other cloud app).
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote