Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-14-2020, 06:17 PM   #1
koboyedi
koboyedi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.koboyedi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.koboyedi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.koboyedi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.koboyedi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.koboyedi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.koboyedi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.koboyedi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.koboyedi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.koboyedi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.koboyedi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: kobo forma
FeatureSettings Screenshots issue

I really do enjoy the screenshot feature but I do experience an issue.

Once activated I can take screenshots via pressing the power button. The problem is, once the reader goes into standby mode I can't wake it via power button without rebooting the device.

If I press the power button shortly I just keep making screenshots of my standby screen. If I press it longer it reboots.

How to wake the kobo without rebooting? Is there a fix/workaround?
koboyedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 06:28 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I have lots of screenshots because I forget that. Most of my devices are in covers, so that will do the waking. Without that, plug it into a PC. That will wake it and prompt to connect.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2020, 07:27 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by koboyedi View Post
I really do enjoy the screenshot feature but I do experience an issue.

Once activated I can take screenshots via pressing the power button. The problem is, once the reader goes into standby mode I can't wake it via power button without rebooting the device.

If I press the power button shortly I just keep making screenshots of my standby screen. If I press it longer it reboots.

How to wake the kobo without rebooting? Is there a fix/workaround?
You need to get a sleep cover. This will solve your problem.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 09:50 PM   #4
koboyedi
koboyedi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.koboyedi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.koboyedi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.koboyedi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.koboyedi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.koboyedi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.koboyedi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.koboyedi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.koboyedi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.koboyedi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.koboyedi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: kobo forma
Thanks guys!
koboyedi is offline   Reply With Quote