Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-09-2021, 01:17 PM   #1
Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray began at the beginning.

Device: SONY Reader Wi-Fi PRS-T2
Vomiting covers in book details view.

When I select a different book, the cover at the right starts off very small and grows. Right now I have to turn off covers or close my eyes when I change selection so that I don't vomit. How can I make calibre just put the cover there at the finished size without animating it onto my screen?
Christopher Gray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 01:53 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Preferences / Look & feel / Main interface / Disable animations
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2021, 02:38 PM   #3
Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray began at the beginning.

Device: SONY Reader Wi-Fi PRS-T2
Oh, thanks chaley. I just now fixed it by editing gui.py.json and was coming back to say so, but your way looks easier for the next time.
Christopher Gray is offline   Reply With Quote