Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2022, 01:02 AM   #421
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankind1702 View Post
Hi, is it possible I can get an image for the kobo mini? Thanks!
PM sent
Old 09-22-2022, 01:03 AM   #422
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatinouille View Post
Same as many others: Please, I need aKobo Mini N705 SD card image to start back my reader. Thanks!
PM sent.
Old 09-27-2022, 10:37 AM   #423
Designin
Designin began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hello Davidfor or DNSB,

Could I have the Kobo Mini image please ?
Old 09-27-2022, 10:59 AM   #424
SeppMax
SeppMax began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini - (Modell N705)
Same issue.
Could I have the Kobo Mini image please ? Thanks a very lot!
Old 09-29-2022, 12:14 AM   #425
DNSB
Bibliophagist

@Designin
@SeppMax

PMs sent
Old 10-01-2022, 10:05 AM   #426
chamalo76
chamalo76 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo mini
Hi, is it possible I can get an image for the kobo mini?
Thanks!
Old 10-03-2022, 04:41 AM   #427
chamalo76
chamalo76 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo mini
Good, it's OK
Old 10-06-2022, 01:56 PM   #428
Llk
Llk began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini
Hi, same question. My minidoesn't work. Could I have an image for sd?
Old 10-06-2022, 02:29 PM   #429
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 10-10-2022, 01:46 PM   #430
robbreg
robbreg began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini
Hello, would it be possible to send me the disk image for the kobo mini please. Thanks
Old 10-10-2022, 11:10 PM   #431
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 10-19-2022, 08:58 AM   #432
slawito
slawito began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N705
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
PM sent
Hi, I have the same problem. My kobo is totally bricked. I formatted the sd card and now you are my last chance This is the most unsecured device software I've met yet. Thank you in advance!
Old 10-19-2022, 06:26 PM   #433
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.
Old 10-20-2022, 05:04 PM   #434
Phily
Phily began at the beginning.

Device: sony
Hi DNSB,
Could you send me the image disk?
Lot of thanks,
Old 10-20-2022, 06:41 PM   #435
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Closed Thread