Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-26-2012, 04:52 PM   #1
unifaerie
Enthusiast
unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kindle4, Nexus 7 Tablet
Question Using a Genre Column in Calibre

I have created a genre column in Calibre but the column remains blank. I assume I may have to add the appropriate info myself. If so, how would I go about doing this?

Hope that all makes sense!
unifaerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:52 PM   #2
IowaLady
IowaLady began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Take a look at the Calibre User Manual--Start > Tutorials at http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/sub_groups.html . I think it has all the instructions you need -- under Setup.
IowaLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-26-2012, 11:36 PM   #3
unifaerie
Enthusiast
unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kindle4, Nexus 7 Tablet

I definitely missed quite a few steps -

I am well away now!
unifaerie is offline   Reply With Quote