Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 05:06 PM   #31
Lardlass
Lardlass began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
Hi Scott, here are my ticket IDs - thanks!

Ticket # 44123-1229011626
Ticket # 44124-7029011756
Old 01-30-2010, 09:06 PM   #32
Lardlass
Lardlass began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
My problem is now solved.

It took a couple of goes to get a trouble ticket to submit on the site but my issue is now sorted!
Advert
Old 02-03-2010, 07:05 PM   #33
bryce
bryce began at the beginning.

Device: none
I tired to order something from diesel ebooks, but after I entered the credit information I was unable to complete the order.

Yet today, I find that I have been charged *3* times for the same order I didn't make.

I understand that I may have had browser problems - but when I go to my account on Diesel, it confirms that I have NOT ordered ANYTHING in the last 30 days!

So...why the charges?

Diesel *seems* like a legit company...but now I have to decide if I need to contact my bank first thing in the morning - or wait for Diesel to respond to my complaint report - and hopefully not charge me any MORE money.

I know it's only $21 - but I'm on a limited income and for me that's a LOT. I could REALLY use the money I was charged for NOT ordering a book to be refunded.

I posted here because a noticed a Diesel rep addresses problems here, so I was hoping they'd notice mine.

I'm not saying it's a bad company - I just wanna get the problem solved, if that's possible...without having to cancel my debit card and block Diesel...but I'm worried that's the best course, and just right off to loss - even though it's a hunk of money for me.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:00 PM   #34
bryce
bryce began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce View Post
I tired to order something from diesel ebooks, but after I entered the credit information I was unable to complete the order.

Yet today, I find that I have been charged *3* times for the same order I didn't make.

I understand that I may have had browser problems - but when I go to my account on Diesel, it confirms that I have NOT ordered ANYTHING in the last 30 days!

So...why the charges?

Diesel *seems* like a legit company...but now I have to decide if I need to contact my bank first thing in the morning - or wait for Diesel to respond to my complaint report - and hopefully not charge me any MORE money.

I know it's only $21 - but I'm on a limited income and for me that's a LOT. I could REALLY use the money I was charged for NOT ordering a book to be refunded.

I posted here because a noticed a Diesel rep addresses problems here, so I was hoping they'd notice mine.

I'm not saying it's a bad company - I just wanna get the problem solved, if that's possible...without having to cancel my debit card and block Diesel...but I'm worried that's the best course, and just right off to loss - even though it's a hunk of money for me.

Hey, great jobs guys - I actually got a reply, and the charges were declined so wont go through!

THANKS!
Old 09-02-2010, 07:37 PM   #35
dogmom
dogmom began at the beginning.

Device: franklin ebookman
I'm in the same boat

[QUOTE=link2tdss;171356]bought a book, no download link, waited for it to become available in the bookshelf, still doesn't work, filled out a ticket and it's not been viewed either. I was just wondering if anyone here knows how to complain about it and to whome?[/QUOTE

I have the same situation. No download link. Nothing in the bookshelf (though it does show that I have reward points from a purchase). No response to emails. Can't view your order history on their website. No phone number for these people. Major irritation I just don't need.
Advert
Old 09-03-2010, 12:03 PM   #36
tamtam5
tamtam5 began at the beginning.

Device: ADE
Sorry for the frustration. This is Tamara from Diesel eBooks and let me see if I can help. All customer support tickets are checked 2-4 times daily. Was a ticket number generated? There is a 2 step process to submit. The ebook download links should arrive via email in less than 5 minutes after the order is placed. I have noticed some issues recently with sbcglobal addresses. The order history is visible by viewing the bookshelf, but it takes 24 hours for the new order to show on the bookshelf. Thanks

Last edited by tamtam5; 09-03-2010 at 12:19 PM.
Old 09-03-2010, 12:13 PM   #37
tamtam5

[QUOTE=dogmom;1090100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by link2tdss View Post
bought a book, no download link, waited for it to become available in the bookshelf, still doesn't work, filled out a ticket and it's not been viewed either. I was just wondering if anyone here knows how to complain about it and to whome?[/QUOTE

I have the same situation. No download link. Nothing in the bookshelf (though it does show that I have reward points from a purchase). No response to emails. Can't view your order history on their website. No phone number for these people. Major irritation I just don't need.

Sorry for the frustration. This is Tamara from Diesel eBooks and let me see if I can help. All customer support tickets are checked 2-4 times daily. Was a ticket number generated? There is a 2 step process to submit. The ebook download links should arrive via email in less than 5 minutes after the order is placed. I have noticed some issues recently with sbcglobal addresses. The order history is visible by viewing the bookshelf, but it takes 24 hours for the new order to show on the bookshelf. Thanks
Old 09-10-2010, 08:55 PM   #38
dogmom
dogmom began at the beginning.

Device: franklin ebookman
Tamara solved my problems and sent me a link for my downloads. Apparently sbcglobal just won't let the emails through--not even as spam.
Old 09-20-2010, 12:45 PM   #39
Relaxdfit
Relaxdfit began at the beginning.

Device: laptop
I do NOT recommend Diesel ebooks. In the last week, I have sent several emails, (with ticket numbers) and all I get back is computer-generated emails with computer-generated solutions that have NOTHING to do with my questions. I ordered a 'bundle' of 6 books and they only sent a link to five. When I questioned where my 6th book was I received an email to Microsoft Activiation. On my second problem, I asked if books that I had ordered for my Microsoft Reader (which, by the way, is nothing but a nightmare--try any other program than that one), could be changed to a different format, they sent me emails for Microsoft Activation!?! I just took the credit I had available, ordered & paid for the same books in a different format. It was worth it not to ever have to deal with computers instead of humans. Diesel was a waste of my time and money.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:07 PM   #40
hedy
Enthusiast
hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: eee netbook 10 inch
Disel

I have to agree 6 emails to have an answer. Yes I received my refund BUT
I will think well before I waste time,

Margit
Old 09-20-2010, 10:09 PM   #41
hedy
Enthusiast
hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Disel

I have to agree 6 emails to have an answer. Yes I received my refund BUT
I will think well before I waste time ordering again.

Margit

Last edited by hedy; 09-20-2010 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 09-21-2010, 04:37 PM   #42
tamtam5

bundles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxdfit View Post
I do NOT recommend Diesel ebooks. In the last week, I have sent several emails, (with ticket numbers) and all I get back is computer-generated emails with computer-generated solutions that have NOTHING to do with my questions. I ordered a 'bundle' of 6 books and they only sent a link to five. When I questioned where my 6th book was I received an email to Microsoft Activiation. On my second problem, I asked if books that I had ordered for my Microsoft Reader (which, by the way, is nothing but a nightmare--try any other program than that one), could be changed to a different format, they sent me emails for Microsoft Activation!?! I just took the credit I had available, ordered & paid for the same books in a different format. It was worth it not to ever have to deal with computers instead of humans. Diesel was a waste of my time and money.
Hey...this is Tamara with Diesel eBooks. There is a computer generated automated response each time a ticket and post is submitted. Often it solves the client issue but not every time. I had to research your ticket a bit as the bundle was created in error. It never should have been made in MS reader format as only 5 of the 6 ebooks were offered in MS reader format. I am sorry for the error, have credited your purchase, and have removed the bundle format from our site. Let me know if I can assist you in the future if there is an issue. Thanks
Old 09-21-2010, 04:43 PM   #43
tamtam5

Margit-
Sorry you had a bad experience. I was able to recognize and remedy a communication issue last week by adding a special note to the ticket replys. Clients also can email me directly if there is an issue with an order or ebook feed. We are certainly not perfect and try to help quickly to remedy problems as they arise. If we cannot supply a new feed, then a credit is issued. Thanks

Last edited by tamtam5; 09-21-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:42 AM   #44
hedy
Enthusiast

Re Disel

Thank you. I will let you know if I have further problems.
I understand that nothing is perfect but a wrong refund was just that bit to much.

regards,

Margit
Old 09-24-2010, 08:20 AM   #45
tamtam5

refund correction

Thankfully we were able to correct the error. A full refund was processed promptly as the feed was not available. I appreciate your communication via email and help tickets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedy View Post
Thank you. I will let you know if I have further problems.
I understand that nothing is perfect but a wrong refund was just that bit to much.

regards,

Margit
Closed Thread