Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-14-2009, 02:21 PM   #1
kleykenb
Groupie
kleykenb has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: DR1kS/Cy3
iRex DR1000s stuff (stylus, protective cover, ...)

I've got some things to sell :
A Protective cover black/white, only used it for a week (!) : 35Euro + shipping

ps: I can not seem to upload any pictures so I will post the links here to iRex's website :
stylus : https://www.irexshop.com/product_inf...22de78d1e2ae88
cover : https://www.irexshop.com/product_inf...products_id=74

Last edited by kleykenb; 08-31-2013 at 03:52 PM.
kleykenb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 07:45 AM   #2
Propilot
Propilot began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleykenb View Post
Hi, since my own DR1000s is broken and I'm not having it repaired (I found 300Euro + shipping is a bit much) I've got some items that might interest people :
The stylus that comes with the device : 11Euro + shipping
A Protective cover black/white, only used it for a week (!) : 35Euro + shipping
A defect DR1000s (only the USB port is defect, so could e.g. be used to replace a broken screen, spare battery ...) : 130Euro + shipping

Please contact me via email at benny.kleykens AT telenet.be, which might also be interesting : I'm from Belgium

ps: I can not seem to upload any pictures so I will post the links here to iRex's website :
stylus : https://www.irexshop.com/product_inf...22de78d1e2ae88
cover : https://www.irexshop.com/product_inf...products_id=74
Hello !
I'm a french customer. Is your DR1000s still available ?
Thank you for your answer.
Best regards,
Gilles
Propilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2009, 08:07 AM   #3
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
I'm interested in the cover if you can send it to Denmark. Please PM me.
I'd like to see a photo of it though - would like to see how white the white is Perhaps you can email me one even if you can't upload it here
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:30 AM   #4
kleykenb
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
I'm interested in the cover if you can send it to Denmark. Please PM me.
I'd like to see a photo of it though - would like to see how white the white is Perhaps you can email me one even if you can't upload it here
I still have it, you're the first to react.
I'll make some pictures of it this weekend and try to upload them here.
You can also contact me via benny.kleykens A T telenet.be.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:31 AM   #5
kleykenb
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propilot View Post
Hello !
I'm a french customer. Is your DR1000s still available ?
Thank you for your answer.
Best regards,
Gilles
Hi Gilles,
already sold

Last edited by kleykenb; 02-02-2011 at 02:47 PM.
Advert
Old 10-09-2009, 04:59 AM   #6
Propilot
Propilot began at the beginning.

Quote:
Hi Gilles,
I already sold the broken DR1000s, somebody in Canada apparantly repaired it but neglected to pay for it
Thanks for your answer.

Have you the web site address and/or the email of this Canadian man who repair this type of E-Book ?

Best regards,
Propilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 06:17 AM   #7
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I still have it, you're the first to react.
I'll make some pictures of it this weekend and try to upload them here.
You can also contact me via benny.kleykens A T telenet.be.
Just sent you an email.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:26 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Ea,

The screen background on the DR1000S is exactly the same shade of grey as the Sony PRS-505, CyBook Gen3, etc. Side by side, they are absolutely indistinguishable in colour.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:29 AM   #9
Ea
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Ea,

The screen background on the DR1000S is exactly the same shade of grey as the Sony PRS-505, CyBook Gen3, etc. Side by side, they are absolutely indistinguishable in colour.
IREX shop: Flip-Over Cover Black/White
Old 10-09-2009, 08:08 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I misread your post and thought you were talking about the screen . Sorry!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:11 AM   #11
Ea
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I misread your post and thought you were talking about the screen . Sorry!
I did go for a moment there, but I figured you thought I was talking about the screen
Old 03-22-2010, 09:00 PM   #12
physics@war
Connoisseur
physics@war began at the beginning.

Hi I wonder if you are still selling your defected DR-1000S?
physics@war is offline   Reply With Quote