Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 08-20-2009, 02:20 AM   #1
Alan Baxter
Connoisseur
Alan Baxter doesn't litterAlan Baxter doesn't litter

Device: Laptop for now, iPhone soon.
Signature on posts?

I'm not sure where to post this, so I thought I'd start here. Apparently after enough posts/time/kudos/whatever, the option to add a sig to our posts should show up in the user cp. I still don't seem to have that option, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

Any suggestions?
Alan Baxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 02:46 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Click the "User CP" link at the left side of the blue bar near the top of the screen. In the "Control Panel" area on the left side, there's a section called "Settings and Options". For me, the second item in that area is "Edit Signature".

As far as I'm aware, this doesn't depend on one's "status" on the board.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2009, 02:57 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Hi Alan, to reduce the possibility of signature spam we added the restriction that a new member must have at least 10 posts and be registered for one week.

I checked your user flags and you should be able to use the signature option.

Best
Alex
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:20 AM   #4
Alan Baxter
Connoisseur
Alan Baxter doesn't litterAlan Baxter doesn't litter

Device: Laptop for now, iPhone soon.
Ah, I see it now. Thanks for that!
Alan Baxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:15 PM   #5
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Hi Alan, to reduce the possibility of signature spam we added the restriction that a new member must have at least 10 posts and be registered for one week.

Best
Alex

Ah.....I was sooooo confused.

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2010, 01:25 PM   #6
angelad
Groupie
angelad is on a distinguished road

Device: kindle dx
HOw soon does this take to get added?

(NEVER MIND, thanks).

Last edited by angelad; 01-25-2010 at 01:52 PM.
angelad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:21 PM   #7
David.Niall.Wils
Author & Digital Publishe
David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Okay...haven't hit the week...not sure about the ten posts. Hopefully soon...
David.Niall.Wils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:33 PM   #8
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yep, your at 19 posts -- look under your avatar. Just the time-frame holding you back.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:07 PM   #9
David.Niall.Wils
Author & Digital Publishe
David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Ooookay. I'll try to remember to edit the signature next week.
David.Niall.Wils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 05:58 PM   #10
cheerio6414
Addict
cheerio6414 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
I have 12 posts and been a member for 12 days and still no sig allowed
cheerio6414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:09 PM   #11
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerio6414 View Post
I have 12 posts and been a member for 12 days and still no sig allowed
Check again tomorrow, eh?
Old 04-22-2010, 08:12 AM   #12
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD

Posted in Wrong place, DELETED and re-posted in correct place - SORRY

Last edited by Kevin2960; 04-22-2010 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Posted in wrong place
Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:56 AM   #13
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post

Best
Alex

May I ask if this could be added to the FAQ - I went looking for it earlier this morning and could not find it - the search engine didn't help, either ... [found by Javed] ... thanks ...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote