Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > BeBook

Notices

Old 01-26-2009, 06:26 PM   #1
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Price Reduction For BeBook

The BeBook is now selling at a "temporary price reduction" of $279.99 USD. That's considerably less than the $349 USD I paid last August.
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:01 AM   #2
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
The site still indicates 330€, which is far more than 330$US...
Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-27-2009, 07:04 AM   #3
Flolo
Flolo began at the beginning.

Device: none
If you want the bebook from less than 330 EUR, just order it from GB. Due to their bad Pound, you can get it for less than 260 EUR.
Flolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:30 AM   #4
bigmoney
Connoisseur
bigmoney doesn't litterbigmoney doesn't litter

Device: BeBook w/ OpenInkpot
Note that the 25 USD referral discount is disabled for this promotion in dollars. You can still use it if you are buying it in Euros (and in Pounds, I guess).

Too bad I didn't see this tip about buying in Pounds earlier, just ordered mine and paid 300 euros or so...oh well :P
bigmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:25 PM   #5
gmvasco
Enthusiast
gmvasco will become famous soon enoughgmvasco will become famous soon enoughgmvasco will become famous soon enoughgmvasco will become famous soon enoughgmvasco will become famous soon enoughgmvasco will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flolo View Post
If you want the bebook from less than 330 EUR, just order it from GB. Due to their bad Pound, you can get it for less than 260 EUR.
Hi. Can someone please post a link to where one can buy it in pounds? I visited mybebook.co.uk and it shows up in euros.
gmvasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-27-2009, 03:36 PM   #6
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmvasco View Post
Hi. Can someone please post a link to where one can buy it in pounds? I visited mybebook.co.uk and it shows up in euros.
This is the UK priced ebay store that I bought mine from for £229,99. That comes out to about 245 Euros, depending on the exact exchange rate.

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...B:EOIBSA:DE:11
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:21 PM   #7
gmvasco
Enthusiast
gmvasco will become famous soon enoughgmvasco will become famous soon enoughgmvasco will become famous soon enoughgmvasco will become famous soon enoughgmvasco will become famous soon enoughgmvasco will become famous soon enough

Thanks!
gmvasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 06:30 AM   #8
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmvasco View Post
Amazon has it too:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/BeBook-101-B...3142165&sr=8-1

If I were to order it there, I'd get it around 100 euro cheaper. (and that's the shipping costs from amazon added!)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:45 AM   #9
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Amazon has it too:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/BeBook-101-B...3142165&sr=8-1

If I were to order it there, I'd get it around 100 euro cheaper. (and that's the shipping costs from amazon added!)
Hmmmm, that is interesting. Both the Amazon vendor and the eBay vendor are actually the same vendor called SuStuu! BUT, his price through Amazon is £5 cheaper!
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 03:11 PM   #10
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
Hmmmm, that is interesting. Both the Amazon vendor and the eBay vendor are actually the same vendor called SuStuu! BUT, his price through Amazon is £5 cheaper!
Yes, I noticed too
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote