Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 10:34 AM   #1
vdospec
vdospec began at the beginning.

Device: PRS500, but soon the PRS-505
FOR Sale 2 PRS-505 NEW

Anyone want to buy a Brand New PRS-505? I have 2 of them, I bought 2 of them, one for me one for my wife, we just do not have the time to use them. I see on Ebay they are going for over $300, must be because of christmas, I will sell for $275 each..$7 shipping anywhere in US and I have a business so I can take a credit card or google checkout. I do not sell ebooks however.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:06 PM   #2
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Thread moved to Flea Market
Advert
Old 01-12-2008, 05:53 PM   #3
daoud
daoud began at the beginning.

Device: psp
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdospec View Post
Anyone want to buy a Brand New PRS-505? I have 2 of them, I bought 2 of them, one for me one for my wife, we just do not have the time to use them. I see on Ebay they are going for over $300, must be because of christmas, I will sell for $275 each..$7 shipping anywhere in US and I have a business so I can take a credit card or google checkout. I do not sell ebooks however.
what the heck is that
Old 01-13-2008, 04:08 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
What's a PRS-505, do you mean? A Sony Reader.
Old 01-13-2008, 09:57 AM   #5
vdospec

What do you mean what is a PRS-505?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
What's a PRS-505, do you mean? A Sony Reader.
It's the new Model Sony Reader
Advert
Old 01-13-2008, 10:20 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Are they brand new meaning never been out of the box?

Have they been registered so the credit is now under your account(s)?
Old 01-13-2008, 11:05 AM   #7
vdospec

hese have both ben already sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Are they brand new meaning never been out of the box?

Have they been registered so the credit is now under your account(s)?
Some people bought them for christmas, and at that tim they did sell for the amount I was asking as they wre hard to get at that time in various places.
Closed Thread