Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRiver Story

Notices

Old 03-21-2016, 02:04 PM   #16
LisetteChr
LisetteChr began at the beginning.

Device: Iriver Story HD
Unhappy Dead battery sign

Hey people,

You already gave a lot of awesome advices on the Iriver Story HD, but I have a new question. My screen says dead battery, but it doesn't look like it is charging when i connect it to the charger. It does change the screen for a few seconds, but then it comes back to the empty battery sign.

Can you help me?

Lisette
LisetteChr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 02:16 PM   #17
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Leave it connected to the charger for a few hours and see if that does anything. Also hold the power button for a while... if you opened the device, maybe disconnect/reconnect the battery.

Apart from that, regarding battery replacement, I don't have anything to add to what's already in this here thread. You have to find a battery with the correct specs that fits and possibly re-use the connector of the old battery.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
battery, repair, story