Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-15-2011, 09:49 PM   #1
Wordslinger
Wordslinger began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Kindle 3 WiFi w/ Amazon Leather Cover With Light (U.S. Only)

I am selling my Kindle 3 WiFi (the version without ads) and the Amazon leather cover with light. Both are in like-new condition and include the original boxes and documentation.

I purchased the Kindle back in the spring and only used it a handful of times before deciding I wanted a tablet. I bought an iPad 2 and the Kindle has not been used since.

I'm asking $120+shipping. I'd prefer to sell them together if possible.

Wordslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 01:28 AM   #2
Shakenbake158
Enthusiast
Shakenbake158 began at the beginning.

Device: none
PM sent
Shakenbake158 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2011, 07:57 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:07 PM   #4
Wordslinger
Wordslinger began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Price Reduced: $95+shipping for both.
Wordslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:26 AM   #5
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
pm sent
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert