Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-05-2011, 04:02 PM   #1
brefly
brefly is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle
10% off at the Book Depository - expires March 31st

How to redeem the offer:
You have to come via this link if you wish to use the coupon code.
Then just enter the code FCC222 in the basket when you begin to checkout. Expires 31st March 2011.

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/fccbookclub?a_aid=code
brefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:00 PM   #2
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
Thanks for this, there's a few there that I have my eye on and this is the excuse to get them although I swore I would not get any more until I have read at least half of what I already had. I'm a woman I can change my mind.
amward is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2011, 03:22 PM   #3
brefly

10% discount code was still working today even though its supposed to have ended on the 31st

Old 04-16-2011, 03:24 PM   #4
brefly

its still possible to get 10% discount, use the link below, ignore the error about the offer being expired, choose your books, then on the basket page enter the code PP10 in the coupon box and 10% discount will be applied
Quote:
Originally Posted by brefly View Post
10% discount code was still working today even though its supposed to have ended on the 31st

Tags
book depository, bookdepository, discount code