Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-24-2010, 01:55 AM   #1
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Sony Touch Edition at Buy.com - $269.99, free shipping, no tax

I'm not sure if the price is reduced on these everywhere now that new readers are coming out but you can get the black Sony Touch Edition for $269.99 with free budget shipping and no tax at Buy.com.

Sony Touch Edition

If you look at the bottom of the page there are links to get the red and silver ones at the same price.

This is the reader I have and I love it.

Addendum: Buy.com also has the Sony cover with light for the Touch and Pocket editions at the cheapest price I've seen them -- $45 with free shipping and no tax. I'm hoping they'll get the new one for the Daily edition soon -- mine is supposed to arrive on Tuesday.

-Marcy

Last edited by Marcy; 01-24-2010 at 01:59 AM.
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:34 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Dear Marcy:

Update your ebook Readers, located right under your Avatar. (It's your decision, however.)

Let the world KNOW what you have!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-24-2010, 11:00 AM   #3
rmm200
Groupie
rmm200 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmm200 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmm200 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmm200 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmm200 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Just to add a note: If you buy through www.bing.com, you get an extra 4 percent off. I think I got mine from buy.com using Bing for about $257 total.

Robert
rmm200 is offline   Reply With Quote