Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 01-23-2010, 09:56 PM   #1
bmillerva
bmillerva began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Free Website Where You Can Lend nook eBooks

Check it out!
www.BookPartner.com is a free Website where you can borrow B&N LendMe eBooks.
It also allows you to trade those old fashion pulp books as well.
Basically, you enter books you have to lend and books you want to borrow. As other users enter books, it automatically checks against your list and notifies you via email if a match is found.
bmillerva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:48 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I understand about the paper books exchange service, but could you please explain how it works with e books?

The site gives no information without signing up.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-23-2010, 11:04 PM   #3
bmillerva
bmillerva began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Lending eBooks with B&N nook

B&N has a LendMe feature where you can lend any eBook on your nook to another nook user for 14 days. BookPartner.com allows you to post nook eBooks you have to lend and nook eBooks you want to borrow, so you can find others that want lend and borrow as well.

You can also trade paper books and other types of eBooks.
bmillerva is offline   Reply With Quote