Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 03-08-2008, 08:44 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Ballard, W.T.: Murder Can't Stop. v1, 8 Mar 2008

This title was released under a Creative Commons License, with additional acknowledgement placed at the end of the book. Book was acquired from Munseys, BUT REFORMATED BY ME TO MY SPECIFICATIONS.

Here's a good old hard-boiled murder mystery set in Hollywood featuring W.T. Ballard’s Hollywood Troubleshooter Bill Lennox. Lennox was the first hard-boiled series character who worked exclusively against a movie industry setting. Here’s a quote from the net:

“His importance to the mystery field is that he was one of the original contributors to Black Mask, that famous detective pulp which, during the thirties under the editorship of Joe Shaw, pioneered the then-revolutionary American hard-boiled detective form.”

I hope you enjoy it.

NOTE: Numerical sub-headings were completely off-kilter and made no sense, and were often repeated so I removed all numerical sub-headings. Additionally, one numerical CHAPTER NUMBER was repeated, so I corrected this, which “added” an additional chapter to the book.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-27-2008 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Prefix
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote