Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 10-23-2012, 08:50 AM   #1
kjboland
kjboland has a spectacular aura aboutkjboland has a spectacular aura aboutkjboland has a spectacular aura aboutkjboland has a spectacular aura aboutkjboland has a spectacular aura aboutkjboland has a spectacular aura aboutkjboland has a spectacular aura aboutkjboland has a spectacular aura aboutkjboland has a spectacular aura aboutkjboland has a spectacular aura aboutkjboland has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Mini
Menu Language

Strange question, maybe...

I am installing Sigil onto an old pc, which has a german language os. I really want the Sigil menus in english. I did select language for install, english, but this seems to make no difference.

Any ideas how to accomplish this?
kjboland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:16 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjboland View Post

I am installing Sigil onto an old pc, which has a german language os. I really want the Sigil menus in english. I did select language for install, english, but this seems to make no difference.

(the german for)
Edit: Preferences:

Look and Feel: Main Interface: Languages (about the 3rd one down)

Save

A restart is required
Forgot I was on Sigil not Calibre
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sigil Language.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	94733  

Last edited by theducks; 10-23-2012 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Wrong program
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-23-2012, 12:06 PM   #3
elibrarian
Imperfect Perfectionist
elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjboland View Post

The language for install only affects the installation program's language. You have to choose Sigils interface language in Edit --> Preferences --> Language ...

Regards,

Kim
elibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote