Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 03-03-2015, 03:04 PM   #16
SBT
Fanatic
SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-t1, tablet, Nook Simple, assorted kindles, iPad
I've registered the same behaviour: Any stylesheet references are ignored in footnotes. (I wonder if <span style="font-style:italic"> works, by the way?)
I've also noted that if the footnote includes an image, the footnote does not pop, you are directed to the href target as if it was an ordinary link. So if I have stylesheet formatting in the footnote I really want the reader to see, I include a dot-size graphic in it.
SBT is offline   Reply With Quote