Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 05-22-2010, 12:50 PM   #106
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich_D View Post
Have any of the winners received their email from Directebooks.com yet? I just tried to sign up for their newsletter and I haven't received the email to complete the registration, so I'm a little concerned that it and my certificate are trapped in a spam filter somewhere!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenH View Post
I haven't heard anything yet either. I'm assuming we won't get anything from them until after the weekend.
Directebooks.com couldn't send you an email, they don't have the winners' names and email addresses yet. We're still collecting our winners' data, some of them haven't given their info yet.
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 01:16 PM   #107
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
How could a china doll like Nekokami have the brute force to bludgeon Pshrynk? Explain that one to me....
Well, you don't need much force to bludgeon a green parrot...
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-22-2010, 01:32 PM   #108
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Directebooks.com couldn't send you an email, they don't have the winners' names and email addresses yet. We're still collecting our winners' data, some of them haven't given their info yet.
Excellent. I've added the domain to my safe senders list, so I should be o.k.!
Rich_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 02:00 PM   #109
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich_D View Post
Excellent. I've added the domain to my safe senders list, so I should be o.k.!
I'll just keep checking my Spam folder just in case!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 07:48 PM   #110
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
The main prizes go to:

PocketBooks:
GeoffC and nikkie

Astak Pocket PROs:
Blue Monkeyand Freckles

The 20 Directebooks vouchers go to:
  • AJ Starr
  • argentsly
  • ATDrake
  • cassidym
  • cu_cannon
  • desdemona
  • DocChip
  • dsvick
  • Ham88
  • Historiann
  • karenh
  • Latinandgreek
  • Lettir
  • loldevin
  • MantleTyper
  • PKFFW
  • R_Dollish
  • SilverGhost40
  • Sourpy
  • sqrt(-1)

Another round of Directebook vouchers for outstandingly entertaining entries go to:
  • Beppe
  • LCF
  • omk3
  • poohbear
  • SneakySnake
  • Steve Jordan
  • WT Sharpe

PS: Be on the lookout for more MobileRead contests soon!
Congratulations to all of the psuper psleuths (winners all of you)! I thought you'd like to psee your name in print once again. It never gets old, does it? Thanks again to MR moderators and psponsors for another great contest!

I've never been good at psolving mysteries, but I pstill psurmise and am psomewhat psuspicious that the psneaky psock was psomehow involved... in the cover-up perhaps. Maybe Zippy used psock to clean off the crowbar, which would make him an accomplice (destruction of evidence) to the pslaying. Wouldn't it? Okay, I give up. The pspring contest is over.

But wait... more contests? Oooh! Bring 'em on!!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-24-2010, 03:12 PM   #111
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Congrats everyone!!!
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:24 AM   #112
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
Hey MR,

Been on my honeymoon and didn't have time to officially say thanks until now. So thanks for a great contest, thanks for a great prize, thanks for all the congrats from everyone.

YAY FOR ME TOO!!

Cheers,
PKFFW
PKFFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:56 AM   #113
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
And Click image for larger version

Name:	congratulations-gold_balloons2_se2c[1].gif
Views:	314
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	52281 to you and the new spousal unit for the cause of the honeymoon effect.

May you have a happy, healthy and loving life together.

And congrats again on this other win, too.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:24 PM   #114
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Are they still being collected? I'm not being impatient, I just want to make sure mine didn't get lost
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:44 PM   #115
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
Are they still being collected? I'm not being impatient, I just want to make sure mine didn't get lost
Me too bat-mite!
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 05:38 AM   #116
anabelee
Zealot
anabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enough

Device: Woxter Scriba 150, pocketbook 360
Congratulations to all winners!!
anabelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:05 PM   #117
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
Nothing on my end either, I figure they are still waiting for responses.
Rich_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 06:41 PM   #118
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
I've got an email
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 06:43 PM   #119
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCF View Post
I've got an email
From?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:55 PM   #120
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I also got an e-mail today--from the CEO of DirectBooks. Asked for the e-mail address I use with PayPay, although it was noted that in store credits are available.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 05-28-2010 at 07:59 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote