Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-28-2009, 04:37 AM   #1
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
Ebook Library/Vista? Problem

Hey guys.
I just got a new computer with Vista Home Premium. I installed ebook library and calibre, but when I connect the PRS-505, the screen just goes crazy opening up new windows. It's like I connected an unlimited number of hard drives. I think they are the same three drive letters (the 505 and the two data cards) opening up over and over again, but the others are still there. In two minutes, I have dozens of windows open. Anyone else have this bizarre problem? Let me know if you can help.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote