Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 07-18-2018, 08:40 AM   #736
Lykke
Lykke began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 3
I got it working. For future reference, the Touch Lux 3's extension.cfg is located in /system/profiles/default/config/
Thanks for the help. :-)
Lykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 09:32 AM   #737
brucelee
Addict
brucelee is my North, my South, my East and West.brucelee is my North, my South, my East and West.brucelee is my North, my South, my East and West.brucelee is my North, my South, my East and West.brucelee is my North, my South, my East and West.brucelee is my North, my South, my East and West.brucelee is my North, my South, my East and West.brucelee is my North, my South, my East and West.brucelee is my North, my South, my East and West.brucelee is my North, my South, my East and West.brucelee is my North, my South, my East and West.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Sorry guys, I've updated the main post of the thread with this too:

NOTICE
Quote:
I switched to Kobo Aura One so, after not developing CR3 for quite a while now, I can officially say I'm not maintaining it anymore.

If anyone is interested in continuing the project, feel free to do so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted for some time to make an upgrade and wanted either PB InkPad 3 or Kobo Aura One. In the end I went for the Kobo.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 04:21 PM   #738
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3 & Ultra, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2
Too bad. Thank you for all your work over the years!
I have an Inkpad 3 and a Kobo Clara HD, I can understand your choice.

Gesendet von meinem SM-T585 mit Tapatalk
LucyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 03:54 AM   #739
Zetmolm
Fanatic
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox 60, PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2 (626)
Thank you very much, brucelee, for all the work you did to make PB a better reader. When the time comes for me to choose between Kobo and PB for my next reader, I might very well choose PB again, and one of the main reasons would be... your port of CR3!
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 05:45 AM   #740
brucelee
Addict
brucelee is my North, my South, my East and West.brucelee is my North, my South, my East and West.brucelee is my North, my South, my East and West.brucelee is my North, my South, my East and West.brucelee is my North, my South, my East and West.brucelee is my North, my South, my East and West.brucelee is my North, my South, my East and West.brucelee is my North, my South, my East and West.brucelee is my North, my South, my East and West.brucelee is my North, my South, my East and West.brucelee is my North, my South, my East and West.

Yeah... I kind of miss the CR3 features but the Kobo reading app is not that bad either. It's far from providing the same amount of flexibility but it's decent.
Old 07-24-2018, 09:04 AM   #741
jlynton
Addict
jlynton can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jlynton can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jlynton can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jlynton can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jlynton can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jlynton can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jlynton can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jlynton can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jlynton can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jlynton can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jlynton can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: aura h2o, glo hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
Yeah... I kind of miss the CR3 features but the Kobo reading app is not that bad either. It's far from providing the same amount of flexibility but it's decent.
Have you tried Sergey's coolreader port for kobo?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=222803
jlynton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 09:18 AM   #742
mobama
Addict
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 2, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
Vlasovsoft provides a Coolreader for Kobos (as well as for Pocketbooks), but I prefer your version by far. Any chance you port yours to Kobo?

Last edited by mobama; 07-24-2018 at 09:27 AM.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 11:31 AM   #743
brucelee
Addict

I didn't try it on Kobo. I've tried it once on PocketBook and I didn't like it at all.

I don't know if I'll get to port my version of CR3 to Kobo. The main issue is the time. I don't have much to allocate to this, or any other project for some time now. And it would mean quite a lot of work since things are mostly made particularly for PocketBook and its SDK.