Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-24-2012, 07:55 AM   #1
dmandrews
Indie Author
dmandrews began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch
Jack MacFadden and the Faerie Realm - Middle-Grade Fantasy

Jack MacFadden and the Faerie Realm

is a new release and free on Amazon Kindle from 24th-28th September

"I loved this book...I really liked Jack. He is the kind of character I would want for a hero. Kind, cool, calm, and just heroic! This book had tons of action in it and it was written really well for all ages!" - ThisKidReviewsBooks.com, 5 stars.

US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008EYT4IS

UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008EYT4IS

Since he was a young boy, Jack MacFadden's imaginary friend, Puck, has always been around, but now Jack's thirteen, and Puck's still shown no sign of leaving.

And, if that wasn't enough, Jack's also been targeted for assassination by a faerie death squad...

Find out more about D.M. Andrews and his works at http://www.writers-and-publishers.com

Last edited by pdurrant; 09-24-2012 at 12:26 PM. Reason: shortened URLs
dmandrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:27 PM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Thanks! I'm not sure when I'll get to it, but it looks interesting.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:21 PM   #3
dmandrews
Indie Author
dmandrews began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch
Thanks, pdurrant - I've written it to appeal to both children and adults
dmandrews is offline   Reply With Quote