Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-24-2009, 07:43 PM   #16
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX
Get your free XENOLITHs here:

XENOLITH (Adventure / Urban Fantasy / Thriller)

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/4612
USE COUPON CODE: XY39L

Here's a blurb:

International aid worker Frank Bowen's wife, Liz, goes missing in the wilds of Belize. The constables of San Ignacio find no trace. Years later, on a pilgrimage to Liz's remote 'grave,' Frank loses his way and his world. Exiled for witnessing a convergence of worlds, Frank becomes the ultimate 'doctor without borders,' tracking Liz's faint trail through the back roads of a parallel world at war.

Last edited by ASparrow; 11-27-2009 at 08:15 PM.
ASparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:21 PM   #17
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Thanks!
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:32 PM   #18
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You're welcome. Hope you like it.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:32 PM   #19
LilMissMarie
LilMissMarie began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505 (red)
how do i get it on my reader?
LilMissMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:50 AM   #20
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissMarie View Post
USB Cable
Old 10-25-2009, 10:50 AM   #21
rcuadro
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASparrow View Post
You're welcome. Hope you like it.
Me too. It is going to be the next to read
Old 10-25-2009, 01:30 PM   #22
Idoine
Which book will be next ?
Idoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it is

Device: Cybook Gen3 1.5, Sony PRS 600 RC, Samsung Omnia...
Thanks for your book ! On my TBR list !
Idoine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 02:12 PM   #23
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissMarie View Post
I'm guessing that rcuadro's response wasn't the most helpful so here's mine.

I'm afraid that it depends on a few things, such as:

What file version are you down loading?
Is it protected bt DRM?
Do you use Calibre or the Sony software to load stuff on your Reader?

Sorry if this isn't really an answer yet. but if you can answer the questions above, then either I or somebody else will be able to help you.

Last edited by Bilbo1967; 10-25-2009 at 02:19 PM.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 08:44 PM   #24
ASparrow
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Is it protected bt DRM?
Just so everyone knows, there is no DRM protection on any of the formats available from Smashwords.

With a USB connected to a PC or Mac, most ereaders can be treated like an external hard drive. Just download the file, then drag it into the reader's directory.

But of course, this depends on the reader. I'm actually still using a Palm TX and I just drag files onto an SD card and plug it in.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:21 PM   #25
ASparrow
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idoine View Post
Thanks for your book ! On my TBR list !
Let me know what you think, and if you would read a sequel (which is 40,000 words along).
Old 10-27-2009, 12:12 AM   #26
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Thank you for your book, ASparrow . I've just starting reading it and love the story. The switch over to another world....well, I won't give any spoilers, but it was very hard to put down to get ready for work....

So, yes, I would read a sequel and look forward to it..
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:26 AM   #27
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Thank you so much... I'm going to put away Stephen King's Bag of Bones and read your book tonight...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:44 AM   #28
bjergtrold
bjergtrold began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Thank you for your book!
bjergtrold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:45 AM   #29
ASparrow
Addict

You're most welcome. If you're so inclined, please leave a review at Smashwords. It not only helps potential readers, but tells me how to do things better next time.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:03 AM   #30
callwing
callwing began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
many thanks for the free book, I'm looking forward to reading it.
callwing is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook, fantasy, free