Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-22-2016, 04:27 AM   #1
notger
Enthusiast
notger is a rising star in the heavensnotger is a rising star in the heavensnotger is a rising star in the heavensnotger is a rising star in the heavensnotger is a rising star in the heavensnotger is a rising star in the heavensnotger is a rising star in the heavensnotger is a rising star in the heavensnotger is a rising star in the heavensnotger is a rising star in the heavensnotger is a rising star in the heavens

Device: onyx m96
Internal Storage Limitations in 4.0.4 -2016

Hi,

since last year i use the kitkat 4.4 version from ereader-store.
It works but is pretty buggy for sure and it does not seem that updates will happen ever or very soon.

so the bigges reason why i switched to 4.4. was the internal sorage for apps wich is limited to i think 500MB in 4.0.4 and 6GB in 4.4.
So you do not have to use LINK2SD or compareable stuff wich made my m96Plus so slow that i got uneuseable.

did anything change since the latest 4.04 updates concerning the internal storage?
With all the apps i installed right now i would need around 1-2 GB of internal sorage for apps and some puffer-storage.

thanks in advance

Notger
notger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 11:45 AM   #2
johh
johh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: I86HD ML Plus , T68
+1 ; What about updates or switch main fw line to 4.4? Except internal memory - there is also very well functioning google books ( better then on 4.0.4 ) and fullscreen working as expected ( against to 4.0.4 ).
Current update to 1.7.5 for me are only cosmetics . Without step to 4.4 software will be always half functional and buggy.
johh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert