Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-18-2017, 03:01 PM   #1
Christopher.Rand
Christopher.Rand began at the beginning.

Device: none
Kobo books to Calibre

I have just loaded Calibre on a new laptop and want to move the books on my Kobo Touch to Calibre to reuse them on my Android Tablet.

How do I do this please?
Christopher.Rand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 06:31 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
When the device is connected, go to the device list. Then select the books you want to copy to the calibre library and right-click. There is an option to copy the books to the library.

Note this will only work for books on the device with no DRM. And it might only work for epubs. I've forgotten whether I added the handling to the driver to copy kepubs without DRM to the library.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-19-2017, 05:08 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to Mobileread!

After you get your issue fixed [hopefully], you may wish to go to DEVICE and fill in the info there.

Have fun!

Don
(Moderator)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-19-2017 at 10:28 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote