Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-28-2018, 09:38 AM   #1
CAWorley
CAWorley began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hello from the Midwest!

Hello! I'm joining you from the Midwest, where it's tough being a Southern transplant. It's like no one understands the words y'all and reckon. Okay, okay, it's not that tough. The people are nice, I reckon.
CAWorley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 09:50 AM   #2
02xda2
inscius
02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi CAWorley,

Welcome to MobileRead !

Wherever you are from we don't discriminate, enjoy your stay here
02xda2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 09:53 AM   #3
Loves2Read4Fun
Loves2Read4Fun knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Loves2Read4Fun knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Loves2Read4Fun knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Loves2Read4Fun knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Loves2Read4Fun knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Loves2Read4Fun knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Loves2Read4Fun knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Loves2Read4Fun knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Loves2Read4Fun knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Loves2Read4Fun knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Loves2Read4Fun knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Welcome! I understand how you feel as I am a Canadian living in the Midwest. It's an adventure!

Happy Reading!
Loves2Read4Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 10:18 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi CA and welcome to MobileRead.

I understand your feeling about moving. When I was a kid, I thought the world stopped at the Hudson River. Now I’m here in Florida and easily confused.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 11:53 AM   #5
CAWorley
CAWorley began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thanks, everyone! Have a great holiday weekend (if you're in a place where it is a holiday weekend). I, for one, am looking forward to a nap.
CAWorley is offline   Reply With Quote