Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-31-2017, 12:13 AM   #1
Frizzell
Enthusiast
Frizzell began at the beginning.

Device: Moon Reader & Prestigio on Android
Question 'Find Next' with Quality Check plugin

When using the Quality Check plugin, is there a key shortcut or any other way to command the search results to move on to the next highlighted book entry without having to scroll through an entire library looking for each one? (Kind of like you do when using the 'Find Next' in Windows Registry and word processors.)

I know you can click on the 'Search' button to do this, but that doesn't work if you just want to browse each result first to determine whether you really want to move the file.

I'm trying to move books with small size covers to a second library I created for the purpose of designating them to work on later.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Last edited by Frizzell; 10-31-2017 at 12:21 AM. Reason: I was unclear with my question.
Frizzell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 06:23 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
The QC plugin usually marks books. (and it leaves the view that way)

AH!
You run in Highlight mode

N or F3 (it is on the balloon help if the Highlight/Filter button shows
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
find next, search, search & replace