Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-13-2020, 03:26 AM   #1
Zefuredo
Zefuredo began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Max 3
Drawing with Boox Max 3, two newbie questions

Hello everyone,

I recently got a Boox Max 3. This is a great tab, and I mainly use it for work (reading and taking notes) and also for drawing (the Note app is excellent). However I have two questions:

- Is there a way to reduce the size of the canvas in Notes? Drawing at 100% zoom is ok but I see that when the zoom is at 200-300%, the pen is much more precise, confortable and quick. But when I draw at 300% and export the pdf, everything is shrinked and details are dead. I tried to put on the device custom blank pdf with a reduced size but then I can only annotate the file.

-With notes, for large files, I have problems with zoom: sometimes for large files, there is a great lag when pinching for zoom, and a bug happended to me 2-3 times: when the file is savec, wome parts of it are not in the same scale of the rest of the file, and are permanently larger (and mask other parts of the picture.). Did anyone meet this bug?

Thanks for your help !
Zefuredo is offline   Reply With Quote