Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-01-2017, 02:14 PM   #1
ralphiedee
Zealot
ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.

Device: none
Kindle Kids Book Creator

I have not used Kindle Kids Book Creator in about a year, but now I got a job that requires me to do a fixed layout .mobi file. In the past I was able to add text to a page and make the text into links so the final file would be a fixed layout with links on certain pages.

For some reason this method does not work now, here is the link where I used the info in the past

http://www.blog.dickrink.nl/kindle-k...r-books-links/

Or is there another way to create a fixed layout with links for Kindle as the master file is in InDesign and exporting to FXL EPub works great.

Any help?
R
ralphiedee is offline   Reply With Quote