Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-12-2011, 09:03 AM   #1
Giuseppe Chillem
Groupie
Giuseppe Chillem doesn't litterGiuseppe Chillem doesn't litter

Device: IREX DR1000
Removing "(ITA Libro)" from TITTLE

Hi, I have a library whose tittles have the string "(ITA Libro)" in 90% of the books.
I want to remove it.
Could please someone help me ?
Giuseppe Chillem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:52 AM   #2
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe Chillem View Post
Hi, I have a library whose tittles have the string "(ITA Libro)" in 90% of the books.
I want to remove it.
Could please someone help me ?
Select them. Then 'Edit Metadata' -> 'Search and Replace'
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert