Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 03-15-2016, 06:17 PM   #31
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by crane3 View Post
Had something strange/good happen & don't why. I had a misspelling of a tag on Calibre & didnt' notice until I had unchecked the 1st alpha thing on CC. Went to Calibre to change the tag, reconnected then don't remember if I did anything, but CC got the misspelled tag name changed.
Every time you connect CC to calibre as a wireless device any metadata (tags, author, series, title, etc...) that was changed in calibre is synced to CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by crane3 View Post
I'll be changing some file names on Calibre to go from single digit to double digit for vol numbers as in "1 to 01", etc so that the books will be listed in a good sequence.
Before altering any filenames in Calibre open a thread in the calibre forum asking for advice. Changing any file names in Calibre is a bad idea that will break things in calibre. CC doesn't use filenames to sort so why are you even thinking of altering filenames? CC will sort on any metadata just fine.

As a matter of fact filenames in the calibre library are not user configurable and should be ignored as they have no bearing on anything in CC or Calibre.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aldiko, android, calibre companion