Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: What name should we use for the era since Zelda joined MobileRead?
AZ - After Zelda / Always Zelda 12 26.09%
WZ - With Zelda 1 2.17%
AZJ - After Zelda Joined 1 2.17%
BP - Blue Period (for being next to the fish) 6 13.04%
AOS - Age of Silliness (and the Ministry thereof) 11 23.91%
XX - Describe in the post 4 8.70%
Call it anything you want as long as it is not late for dinner. 8 17.39%
ZE - Zelda Era (paired with BZE - Before Zelda Era) 3 6.52%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-11-2009, 10:51 AM   #31
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
I went of Age of Silliness, because that's an age that can never end
i'll drink to that ! zcd all around !! tchin !
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Very nice thought, thank you. Altho my latest one seems to have tanked.

However, I have yet another thought in mind. Working out the logistics. Two more weeks of school, and then I'm free, FREE I say!!! (laughs hysterically and wanders down street.........)
yeah baby, another poll ! i'd like to put in my preemptive vote for PORTUGAL !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Hey! I'm getting jealous! What about DAFFRSON?
(Dark Ages Following the Fearsome Reign of the Snacker of Nations)

And where is RSE with the next installment of his story?)
that's why i voted for the Age o'Silliness. it just wouldn't be the same without the snacker of nations (add yer own damned formatting), Sir Sir and his adventures, dg's polls, vr (bacon !), am and the tumbledrier of DOOOOOOM, moejoe and his stories (and avatars and music and...), wood and his ineffable silliness, patricia's all-the-more-brilliant-for-being-so-subtle hilarity, neko and her llama, the squirrels, pshrynk, the laddy, uncleduke and his doughnuts, a certain possibly-but-to-what-degree-phedgehog, the utterly ineffable marc, adrian, the psquirrels, harv, vera, PORTUGAL !! (represent !), jinlo and his off-the-wall interventions, that reclining groucho, GERMANY ! ahem, i mean ravenne !, peverel (has he been inducted into the MUS yet ?), ygg and that scary bat avatar (on hiatus for psock pfortnight), gaurnim and that axe ! , natch and his spleen, lady blue the forum software who has attained sentience, a small blue frog, the squid, that little devil, a certain dog-bear (it's those ears ! they are confusing me !) the pandorg, a certain damp canine, a certain other canine, several cats, a ferret, the squirrels, the gibbons, the llamas,... well, the list goes on (and on and on) but i better stop now or i'll never get any work done. but you get the idea !!!

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 05-11-2009 at 11:18 AM.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:59 AM   #32
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
How about ZOO.? Zelda Obsessed Oddballs

WDE. (WildDangerousExotic)
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-11-2009, 11:01 AM   #33
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post

well the "Oddballs" bit is certainly accurate.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:06 AM   #34
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post

But are the oddballs obsessing about Zelda? (zelda, you might want to be just a wee bit worried)
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:09 AM   #35
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly View Post
But are the oddballs obsessing about Zelda? (zelda, you might want to be just a wee bit worried)
I'll have to find a way to qualify that acronym to mean just obsessed with Zelda's avatar and profile.

WDE (WoundDressingEmulsion)
Advert
Old 05-11-2009, 11:12 AM   #36
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:

Circumstances beyond my control has limited my time for writing. I hope to start again in a couple of hours.....
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:12 AM   #37
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly View Post
oh, i am. frequently.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:13 AM   #38
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:

Alrighty then! How about a new one for DixieGal. . .hmmm. . .

How about "The Age of Southern Charm" where whistling is required?!?! Oh, and a snack or two is raised in your honor!

Kaz
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:13 AM   #39
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Circumstances beyond my control has limited my time for writing. I hope to start again in a couple of hours.....
you do realise that's a legally binding contract you've just entered into. marc's squirrel task force will see to it that you don't reneg.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:17 AM   #40
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
you do realise that's a legally binding contract you've just entered into. marc's squirrel task force will see to it that you don't reneg.
They have to fight through the existing squirrel forces continually planting acorns and pecans in the yards around here. I've told them if they let Marc's squirrels in, I'll burn down the trees.....
Old 05-11-2009, 11:19 AM   #41
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
They have to fight through the existing squirrel forces continually planting acorns and pecans in the yards around here. I've told them if they let Marc's squirrels in, I'll burn down the trees.....
well i wouldn't get too comfortable nonetheless, those psquirrels are mighty resourceful...
Old 05-11-2009, 11:20 AM   #42
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
You are perhaps forgetting that RSE is protected by the world famous Legion of Llamas? No squirrel attack has ever been successful against them.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:20 AM   #43
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
You are perhaps forgetting that RSE is protected by the world famous Legion of Llamas? No squirrel attack has ever been successful against them.
but you know what they say : "if at first you don't succeed..."
Old 05-11-2009, 11:22 AM   #44
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
well i wouldn't get too comfortable nonetheless, those psquirrels are mighty resourceful...

Just think how much we could make for the film rights to the battle! Psquirrels versus Texas Bad Squirrels. Who will win? Place you bets!
Old 05-11-2009, 11:22 AM   #45
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

LOL LegionsOfLlamas (and just when did they arrive and was it anywhere close to when zelda arrived?)

WDE.