Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 01-30-2015, 12:37 PM   #1
assur191
assur191 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Calibre Content Server from web app

Hello,
I am wanting to build a web app that can access my calibre content server and list the books in my collection. I've seen a bunch of discussion about accessing the database from within plugins, or accessing the content server from various applications, but nothing about using it with a web app. There appear to be some web apps already created, but I'm not sure how they are set up. Could someone please point me to some details on setting this up?

Thanks
assur191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 12:41 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The content server exposes all its data via ajax, you simply need to load the data using the ajax api in your web app, look in the calibre source code at the file ajax.py for all the ajax endpoints.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert