Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 07-14-2011, 01:59 PM   #1
mncowboy
Wanderer
mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, PaperWhite 2
Sigil EPUB to MOBI problem

I used Sigil to create an EPUB file. It has several images and 14 xhtml files, including a Table of Contents. Everything appears correct in the EPUB file.
When I convert it to a mobi file and send it to my Kindle everything looks good, and the table of contents works as well.
What is not working is the 5-way navigation button to navigate from chapter to chapter. There are no "tic" marks on the progress bar, and pressing the 5-way buttons left or right don't do anything.
Is there some change to the toc.ncx file that I have to make?
Thanks.
mncowboy is offline   Reply With Quote