Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 02-20-2018, 01:33 AM   #16
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm 608 View Post
The only problem is not being able to bulk transfer books from CC to MapleRead.
The whole idea, for me at least, is that CC is my "library" and I can therefore benefit from the tags, series, etc. exactly as I can in desktop Calibre when looking through my books. I only transfer a book to MapleRead when I want to read it. Not sure if a bulk option like you mention could be added to CC or not (I don't think it could be done in iOS, but not sure), but I suppose you could ask the developer in the CC forum here at MR.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote