Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 02-24-2018, 07:52 PM   #1
Diane L Kennedy
Diane L Kennedy began at the beginning.

Device: Nook - Kindle
organizing books on Nook and Kindle

I have both a Kindle & a Nook. I have my Kindle books on my Nook (I prefer the Nook). What I want to know if once my books have had the Kindle file format changed and sent to my Nook. Will these books be organized like the Nook does - a separate folder (by author) instead of showing all the books on the Kindle's home screen. I have several Kindle large series that I would like to be organized like the Nooks. Can and how can I do this.
Diane L Kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote