Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-29-2010, 10:21 AM   #1
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
O'Reilly - 60% off on all ebooks and videos. Valid: 29 Nov 2010

O'Reilly is having 60% off on all ebooks and videos!

Coupon code: DDF2H
Click image for larger version

Name:	oreilly_60_off.gif
Views:	257
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	62037
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:04 PM   #2
brecky
brecky began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre pro
Dang, no John Grisham. That's my yardstick for a bookstore.....
brecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2010, 09:41 PM   #3
repute
repute began at the beginning.

Device: Barnes & Noble nook
Thanks a lot for posting this. I got some books I didn't even know I wanted. Now I just need to find a reason to use CSS...
repute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:41 PM   #4
pietvo
Reader
pietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo Aura 2, iPhone, iPad
I had some troubles because the site didn't accept my credit card. I left the discounted book in my shopping cart overnight en tried again to pay this morning. Fortunately it succeeded this time. I guess there was some overloading on the credit card handling.
pietvo is offline   Reply With Quote