Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-16-2009, 12:16 PM   #16
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Lilly, the cover is beautiful, and worth the price considering it is hand made, but can you fold it back completely like the m-edge cover?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:47 PM   #17
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Lilly, the cover is beautiful, and worth the price considering it is hand made, but can you fold it back completely like the m-edge cover?

Yes it can. I guess I don't think the price is that bad since I shelled out $99 for the red Dooney & Bourke cover that's on my Sony PRS505. Which was a sale price from the orignal price of $149.99. When I heard about the Oberon real leather covers and saw how thick they were, I expected to pay more and was pleasantly surprise when it was listed at $75.

Last edited by Lilly; 01-16-2009 at 01:11 PM.
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2009, 01:32 PM   #18
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

'sigh. thanks, Lilly. Now I have to go get the blue butterfly one. That was the only thing holding me back.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Blue Butterfly.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	21400  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:39 PM   #19
MonaLS
Groupie
MonaLS began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle (Gen 1), Kindle DX, Kindle Fire, LG Enact
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
'sigh. thanks, Lilly. Now I have to go get the blue butterfly one. That was the only thing holding me back.
It's actually purple. (They have wonderful products, but their color photos are not always true to color.)

I have Avenue of Trees cover from Oberon Designs, and read with the cover folded completely back. (I have the version with straps.)
MonaLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:46 PM   #20
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLS View Post
It's actually purple. (They have wonderful products, but their color photos are not always true to color.)

I have Avenue of Trees cover from Oberon Designs, and read with the cover folded completely back. (I have the version with straps.)
ahhh......
Advert
Old 01-16-2009, 11:10 PM   #21
MonaLS
Groupie
MonaLS began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle (Gen 1), Kindle DX, Kindle Fire, LG Enact
The only blue one I know of is Hokusai Wave.
MonaLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:36 PM   #22
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
The best looking Kindle covers in my humble opinion. ...
oooh, yeah, those ARE nice!
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote