Notices

Old 09-04-2013, 05:03 AM   #1
tdoughty
tdoughty began at the beginning.

Device: HTC Sensation E Reader
E reader on HTC Sensation

I have E Reader on my HTC Sensation
I have an account with KOBO
I can sign in to Kobo and read books in my library but they take a long time to load and long delays.
I have some books in E Reader but cannot access many books in my library. If I access 'download books' I get teh message there are no books to download.
There must be a s imple explanation for this but, being new to e books I am puzzled.

Can anyone enlighten me, please?
tdoughty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:18 AM   #2
danicca
Addict
danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
If books are downloaded in kobo app, they are in kepub format, and for other reader apps they should be epub. (and authorized in ade).
danicca is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert