Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-10-2012, 12:41 PM   #1
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Bring CM7 sd card to new Nook Color?

Probably a stupid question, but I'm a complete newbie to this rooting stuff...

If I run CM7 from sd-card on a Nook Color, can I just take the card out and bring it to another Nook Color, pop it in and have this other Nook work the same as the original one?

I'm asking, because my US friend has a NC waiting for me when I get there, so I won't be bringing the one I use now (it's meant for someone else anyway...). It would be cool to get it running right away even though it wouldn't be too hard doing the process all over again.

Last edited by Asawi; 04-10-2012 at 01:35 PM.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 03:37 PM   #2
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
Yes. It's the same hardware (presumably). Everything is running off your SD card, so it should look the same when you boot it up the first time.
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-10-2012, 04:19 PM   #3
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Cool!
Just to be on the safe side I'll prepare a new CM7 installation card as well.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote