Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 07-07-2011, 08:47 PM   #1
scootsmckay
scootsmckay began at the beginning.

Device: pocketedge
Post utube videos do not play

Hello, I just received a pocket edge and it will not play youtube videos. I have read
that I need to upgrade it to 2.2 however I have no idea how to do this.
Can someone please help me? Thank you so much!
scootsmckay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:37 AM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Hi Scoots, welcome!

If your eDGe does not update when you check for updates (using the "Update" app) you can follow the instructions posted here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=134237 (especially post #10) and here: https://www.entourageedge.com/suppor...barticleid=265.

As bouldergramp (another new owner! ) pointed out in another thread, when you get a screen with a green lock symbol on the lower left, drag that lock all the way to the right and you will be opening Ermine on your PE.

Good luck!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-08-2011, 11:14 AM   #3
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
Hi Scoots, welcome! ...As bouldergramp (another new owner! ) pointed out in another thread, when you get a screen with a green lock symbol on the lower left, drag that lock all the way to the right and you will be opening Ermine on your PE.Good luck!

Lock screen
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote