Notices

Old 05-05-2010, 05:57 PM   #1
Kore
Enthusiast
Kore began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
Books that will improve Persuasive skills

As title says.

I am a college student, and I am looking for books that will enhance my persuasive skills. I would prefer it to be fiction, if possible...

Thank you!
Kore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 06:06 PM   #2
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
I have to recommend the classic How to Win Friends and Influence People. Sorry, not fiction though.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2010, 01:24 PM   #3
MelC
Evangelist
MelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it isMelC knows what time it is

Device: Cybook Gen3, PRS600
The Game. Pure fiction as far as I am concerned.

Mel
MelC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:03 PM   #4
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Hi,
There is a book, that not only will enhance your persuasive skills, but that will enrich you and your understanding of the whole thing. It is not fiction, but philosophy. It is written in a light style and it is very clear. We have it right here.

Best whishes
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote