Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 09-26-2016, 08:43 AM   #1
elenderg
elenderg began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PaperWhite 3 White (2015) WiFi
Question How to paste as plain-text in Sigil?

Hi everybody, I don't know if this is the right place to post, so please forgive me. I was used to paste in Sigil and always received the message if I wanted to paste as plain-text. For some reason the message isn't showing anymore. How to undo this?
elenderg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 10:48 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
If you are in Code view, you are pasting plain text. (Tags are just more text)

Use the <pre> tag around the text if you don't want it styled.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2016, 04:02 PM   #3
elenderg

I'm in book view. I just would like that pop-up box to appear again...
Old 09-28-2016, 04:54 PM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
What are you copying from?

In other words ... if you already have plain text in the clipboard, you won't get that prompt. You only get the pop-up prompt when there's some kind of html formatted text in the clipboard waiting to be pasted. Like stuff copied from Word.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 05:27 PM   #5
elenderg

i'm copying from pdf. I discovered that pop-up still displays, but when i try to paste inside of a div it doesn't show anymore...
Advert