Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Forum Français > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-16-2021, 01:21 AM   #1
C.H.
C.H. began at the beginning.

Device: Parlez français, je ne comprends pas
clara hd plantée

Bonjour!
Après une réinitialisation de ma kobo clara hd j'ai tenté de réinstaller ksm et koreader mais lécran reste blanc en permanence.
j'ai alors retiré la micro sd por la lire directement dans mon ordinateur et tenter de désinstaller manuennement. Mais sans résultat.

Je pense que le contenu du dossier KOBOeReader/.kobo est corrompu ou qu'un fichier ou dossier a été effacé par erreur.

avant, j'avais plusieurs fois installé et désinstalle ksm ou kfmon. c'est la première fois que ça rate.

La seule solution serait de remplacer tout le dossier KOBOeReader par celui d'une kobo clara hd qui fonctionne.
Où le trouver ?
D'avance, merci.
C.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 08:31 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Firstly, I read this using Google translate.

The contents of the KOBOReader partition can be deleted and a setup will be triggered when the device is restarted. This will recreated the contents of the .kobo directory. But, it does not sound like the device is reaching this point.

I think the problem will be with KSM. I did not think there was a version of this compatible with the recent firmware versions and the Clara HD. Installing it changes the boot process and if it fails, would behave like you are saying. At this point, you need probably need to try the manual factory reset as described on https://help.kobo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017605314.

The only other way to fix this is probably to restore an image to the SD card. I have sent you a PM with the link to the image as I suspect you will need it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-20-2021, 01:48 AM   #3
C.H.
C.H. began at the beginning.

Device: Parlez français, je ne comprends pas
Merci beaucoup Davidflor, la réinitialisation s'est bien passée, il me reste à réinstaller kfmon et koreader, mais surtout pas ksm, si j'ai bien compris.
encore une fois, merci.

Thank you very much Davidflor, the reset went well, I still have to reinstall kfmon and koreader, but especially not ksm, if I understood correctly.
once again, thank you.
C.H. is offline   Reply With Quote