Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > Spring Design Alex

Notices

Old 06-20-2011, 09:05 AM   #16
vicinc
Guru
vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocket Edgex2(1unborked), Alex, Nook B&W, Nook Color, Nook STR
under new firmware section.
vicinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 05:07 PM   #17
LARdT
The LARdT of E-Books
LARdT began at the beginning.

Device: HANLIN V3ext (Papyre 6.1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicinc View Post
under new firmware section.
Sorry to seem so thick, but all this was several months ago.

In which webpage?

Thanks
LARdT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 05:38 PM   #18
vicinc
Guru
vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=139706
Old 06-20-2011, 05:39 PM   #19
vicinc
Guru

yes, I know. I just got to repair the fbreader for English icons, and to sort the root out.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:41 PM   #20
vicinc
Guru

if you want Spanish icons I will give you the specs to create them and I will repack it for you. Rom language can be changed to Spanish.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:28 PM   #21
LARdT
The LARdT of E-Books
LARdT began at the beginning.

Device: HANLIN V3ext (Papyre 6.1)
Thanks a lot. I will prepare evrything and try it probably next thursday which is a bank holiday in Madrid.
As soon as I get it rooted, we'll talk about localization in Spanish.

Thanks again.
LARdT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:15 AM   #22
vicinc
Guru

it is a big improvement compared with previous roms. also snappier.
Old 08-10-2013, 06:43 PM   #23
Lomedin
Misanthrope
Lomedin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitLomedin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitLomedin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitLomedin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitLomedin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitLomedin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitLomedin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitLomedin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitLomedin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitLomedin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitLomedin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Spring Design 6.S Alex DSB-10
It´d have been nice to hear more info from bluebrain regarding what firmware/build the root was performed into, or for which ones it´d work, and also some "testimonials" from people who also did it successfully (along with their firmware/build).
Maybe we coul still hear something from it...? *_*
Lomedin is offline   Reply With Quote