Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 05-10-2012, 07:54 AM   #1
dishwasherjoe
dishwasherjoe began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
Icons on books

I've just transfered some books over to my Vox using Calibre and everything went fine although the books I've imported have a small icon of what looks like a book with a small arrow next to it, I'm a huge geek when it comes to having a clean UI and slightly OCD when it comes to collections so is there anyway to remove the icon?
Cheers
dishwasherjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:29 AM   #2
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
I am not aware of any way to remove this, its a symbol that appears on any book manually added to the kobo library

not much help, but I have started using Aldiko for all non Kobo books, I find it much easier to use and it syncs between android devices (with an additional free app)
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert