Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 03-20-2011, 07:41 PM   #1
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Red face calibre2opds command line help?

I have calibre2opds and would like to set up a windows task schedule to regenerate the catalog once a day.

HOWEVER, I'd like to set up TWO profiles and TWO tasks to do this:

1. calibre2opds run with "browse by cover" option checked, to be saved in folder_one,

2. calibre2opds run with "browse by cover" option UNchecked, to be saved in folder_two

I'm probably not searching the wiki correctly, but I'm not finding a full list of parameters to allow me to do this via the command line. I see the basic "launch calibre2opds" material here (https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Cali...g#Command_Line) but the "optional parameters table" that the instruction mentions, I'm not seeing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 12:14 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
At one time calibre2opds was basically a command line driven program, and when the GUI was first added there were command line options corresponding to most GUI options. As the program has evolved, the command line options were deprecated and then largely removed so that statement is a relic of those days that has not been removed from the documentation

Edit:
I have checked and the only command line parameter that is now recognised is the name of a profile (which is what you want), with the rest of the parameters being what was set up for that profile via the GUI. I have updated the documentation accordingly.

Last edited by itimpi; 03-21-2011 at 05:45 AM.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote