Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 04-01-2019, 06:40 PM   #1
KarenB
KarenB began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus 7
Blayne, Karen: Bow Street's Principal Officer - Regency

Short story with back ground on Bow Street 'Runners'

Luv Karen
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
KarenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 04:34 PM   #2
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Thanks for the story Karen!

I was wondering, for the paragraphs of dialogue, is that following some kind of regency fiction convention?

I wasn't used to reading it in big blocks like that as opposed to paragraph-per-speaker and still haven't decided whether the empty paragraphs you put in are meant to be scene breaks, or whether you just wanted a space between paragraphs...
radius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-06-2019, 12:19 PM   #3
KarenB

Quote:
Originally Posted by radius View Post
Thanks for the story Karen!

I was wondering, for the paragraphs of dialogue, is that following some kind of regency fiction convention?

I wasn't used to reading it in big blocks like that as opposed to paragraph-per-speaker and still haven't decided whether the empty paragraphs you put in are meant to be scene breaks, or whether you just wanted a space between paragraphs...
There are different conventions and lots of people who have strong opinions about them. I just write for fun in the manner I wish to.

Luv Karen
Old 04-29-2019, 09:21 AM   #4
KarenB

I've updated my other thread so it now includes 30 odd regency time period tales and an hundred or so more modern ones.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...609#post563609

Luv Karen

Tags
regency romance