Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 01-19-2012, 06:05 PM   #1
cuzwedontcare
cuzwedontcare began at the beginning.

Device: none
bulk converting cbz to pdf

i can convert the comics i have to pdf perfectly and with color, but when i try covert a lot of them with bulk converter, i cant find the option to disable turning it to black and white, i have a lot of comics i want to convert and dont want to do it one by one

is there a way to bulk convert cbz/cbr files to pdf with color?
cuzwedontcare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:16 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Preferences->Input Options
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert